Quality Bayside Resort Exhibit 2015
We are a group of photographers that range in skill and experience from beginning to professional. Our club enjoys sharing new work with our community. Over the previous years, we have had exhibits at TOSH (The Old School House Gallery), McMillan Art Center, Quality Inn Resort Bayside, Café Brie, Bread and Honey and Art’s Café.
Please take a look at some our photographers’ work on this website. If you would like to speak with someone about our club exhibiting at your place of business or your gallery, please email the Exhibits Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
To look at our previous exhibits click this link or the LookBack.
We have been invited to submit images for an upcoming exhibit at TOSH.
Theme: Images from Oceanside Photographers
Date of Show: October 30 to November 18, 2017
Opening Reception: Wednesday, November 1st at 2:00 p.m.
- A minimum of 40 pieces, one (1) piece per member unless there are fewer than 40 participants, then will allow more than one (1) piece per member depending on how many spaces are left.
- Maximum Size: up to 24” x 36” portrait or landscape
- Minimum Size: up to 8” x 10” portrait or landscape
- Black frames with white mats or canvas wrap.
- Picture-hanging WIRE on back.
- Previously unsubmitted work only.
- All pieces must be for sale.
- TOSH takes 40% commission.
- MAY 1, 2017: A call for club member participation will be made.
- JUNE 30, 2017: You will be asked for:
- the “title” of your submission(s)
- the selling price
- a jpg image sized to 800 pixels on the long edge
- one-paragraph biographic statement
- Space permitting, you may be able to submit additional images.
Subscribe to filtered calendar